The iPhone 6 launched last week – and is already out of stock! In preparation to the iPhone 6 teardown, we went ahead with the teardown by TruView™ X-Ray of the Apple iPhone 5S.
Before we begin, let’s take a look at the 5s specs.
- Apple A7 processor with 64-bit architecture.
- M7 motion co-processor.
- 16, 32, or 64 GB Storage.
- 4-inch retina display with 326 ppi.
- 8 MP iSight camera (with larger 1.5µ pixels) and a 1.2MP FaceTime camera.
- Fingerprint identity sensor built into the home button.
- Available in three different colors: space gray, silver, and gold.
Looks good on the outside, now let’s take a look inside.
Follow our Guide at iFixIt!