When Creative Electron’s Gamers Nexus fan club shared their video of the NZXT H1 riser catching fire, we felt compelled to reach out and see how we might help. We were attracted by their genuine interest in resolving a serious consumer safety issue. That, and the pyrotechnics got our attention.
Turned out, they did think that X-ray inspection of the riser cable might help. By comparing the original to it’s replacement, it helped give some confidence that the new riser cables that NZXT were providing would likely resolve the fire hazard.
Since helping others make better products is central to our mission, it was a natural extension for us to do what we could to lend a hand (and a few photons) to Gamers Nexus. It created a bit of a buzz around the office when we saw our X-ray images featured in their follow-up video. We’re looking forward to what ever they decide to throw at us next.
Sometimes we just need a little distraction. The pocket-sized Panic Playdate may be just the ticket. We got a look through one of these charming...Read More
While the recent release of the Samsung Z Fold 3 and Z Flip 3 are intriguing, at least for their folding displays, they do leave...Read More
Finally, a mobile wireless battery pack from Apple, the MagSafe Battery Pack, is fully optimized to the iPhone 12 line in ways that only Apple...Read More