For Immediate Release:
San Marcos, CA February 2018 – Creative Electron, the leading American supplier of x-ray machines to the electronics industry, will unveil its largest technology updates to date at IPC (Institute of Printed Circuits) APEX Expo in San Diego February 27th to March 1st at booth 1932. Here are the top five reasons to visit Creative Electron at APEX:
1. Three-Year Exclusive Warranty: Creative Electron is the first x-ray company to offer a three-year warranty that includes the x-ray tube and sensor. “All our products are designed and crafted in our facility in San Marcos, California. This three-year warranty starts with the detailed design of each machine by our engineering team. Our manufacturing team precisely assembles each TruView ™ X-Ray system, which is then carefully maintained by our service team” said Griffin Lemaster, Creative Electron’s VP of Engineering. “When you’re this obsessed with quality, why not give our customers this extra peace of mind?”
2. TruView ™ 10 X-Ray Software: Built from the ground up with user experience in mind, the all new TruView ™ 10 X-Ray Software now powers the TruView ™ family of x-ray systems. TruView ™ 10 boasts fully automated testing capabilities, online and offline programming, and increased overall system speed. “The new updates create a smooth relationship between user and machine,” says Anh Nguyen, vice president of software development at Creative Electron. “We are continuously working towards the perfect x-ray system for our customers – TruView ™ 10 is an important evolutionary step for our industry.”
3. Industry 4.0 Live: APEX will host the first ever multi-vendor demonstration of IPC’s CFX (Connected Factory Exchange Showcase) Industry 4.0 solution. As a member of the CFX group, Creative Electron will have four TruView ™ X-Ray systems talking to the live CFX network. “Creative Electron will have three TruView ™ Parts Counters and a TruView ™ Fusion integrated into the CFX network,” states Bill Cardoso, PhD, CEO of Creative Electron. “Attendees will be able to see the status of the tests running on the TruView ™ systems in real time as they walk the tradeshow floor – as if they were walking their future factory floor,” added Dr. Cardoso, who is also member of the CFX technical committee.
4. New X-Ray Systems: Creative Electron kicks off 2018 with a complete upgrade of its family of TruView ™ X-Ray systems. The powerful, new TruView ™ 10 software suite provides a strong image and a user-friendly experience. “To fully enable the automated features of our new TruView ™ 10 Software, we took on a complete overhaul of the automation in our machines. This software/hardware upgrade package makes the TruView ™ family of products the best value in the market – by far,” said Glen Thomas, PhD, vice president of technology. Please contact National Sales Manager Chris Jimenez at email@example.com for more information.
5. The Only Authorized FocalSpot Service – In 2016, Creative Electron acquired the exclusive rights to support the legacy MXI service business from Nordson/MatriX/Focal Spot. Creative Electron is the only place for the full service of FocalSpot machines, including a comprehensive inventory of OEM parts and the original designer engineers. “We are proud to keep legacy FocalSpot and Nicolet systems running year after year,” said Dave Phillips, vice president of customer care. “We are also an IPC training center, so the service we provide our customers goes far beyond repairing a broken x-ray machine. We enable our customers to fully realize the value of their x-ray machine acquisition.”
Creative Electron will be featured at booth 1932 at APEX. Please contact Chris Jimenez, Creative Electron’s National Sales Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment to experience the new TruView ™ family of x-ray systems.
About Creative Electron:
Creative Electron is the largest US manufacturer of x-ray inspection systems for electronics. Based in California, the company designs and manufactures the award winning TruView ™ X-Ray family of products. Powered by proprietary algorithms and state of the art hardware, TruView ™ enables you to rethink x-ray inspection.
When your budget demands a bit of belt tightening, new equipment may be out of reach. And when researching the potential purchase of a preowned...Read More
Our VP of Engineering, Carlos Valenzuela, will be joining Matt Remnek of Cognex in a conversation about X-ray & Deep Learning-Based Inspection Solutions for Medical...Read More
Robots and Cobots – the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly is the subject of this Fireside Chat with the Xperts. It's no Spaghetti Western,...Read More