Electro Mechanical Assembler – Tinkerers and Makers Please Apply!
Creative Electron designs and manufactures award winning x-ray systems that are used worldwide. We are looking for an electronics assembler to help us with the manufacturing of our x-ray inspection systems.
The major responsibilities of this position are:
– Electro-mechanical assembly and testing of x-ray system assemblies following detailed work instructions.
– Familiarity and comfort operating machine shop power tools.
– Check product appearance per standard work procedures while meeting all quality standards.
– Maintains a clean work area.
– Rotate throughout all positions on the production line.
– Other duties as assigned by supervisor or lead person.
– Contribute to continuous improvement of production processes.
– Debugs and repairs mechanical assemblies.
– Shipping, receiving, and inventory control tasks as required.
– Sporadic heavy lifting of mechanical parts.
– Ability to multitask and thrive in a rapidly changing environment.
Recommended/Desired Qualification for this position include:
– Curiosity is highly valued.
– EET, BS, or Associates degree in electronics is desirable, but not necessary.
– 1+ years experience testing, and troubleshooting in electronic assembly.
– Working expertise with multimeters, oscilloscopes, and basic test equipment.
– Experience soldering wires and other electronic components is required.
– Experience assembling mechanical parts is required.
In this episode the Xperts sit down with Neotech's Jeff Mason to discuss what we've experienced with the pandemic thus far, how manufacturing has adapted,...Read More
We are at it again, putting the "Creative" in Creative Electron. Dr. Bill Cardoso and team are taking on the challenge of programing of inspection...Read More
Trade-in and Trade-up You’ve got an older X-ray system that’s working just fine. So why replace it now, when you can wait until the need...Read More