Electro Mechanical Assembler – Tinkerers and Makers Please Apply!
Creative Electron designs and manufactures award winning x-ray systems that are used worldwide. We are looking for an electronics assembler to help us with the manufacturing of our x-ray inspection systems.
The major responsibilities of this position are:
– Electro-mechanical assembly and testing of x-ray system assemblies following detailed work instructions.
– Familiarity and comfort operating machine shop power tools.
– Check product appearance per standard work procedures while meeting all quality standards.
– Maintains a clean work area.
– Rotate throughout all positions on the production line.
– Other duties as assigned by supervisor or lead person.
– Contribute to continuous improvement of production processes.
– Debugs and repairs mechanical assemblies.
– Shipping, receiving, and inventory control tasks as required.
– Sporadic heavy lifting of mechanical parts.
– Ability to multitask and thrive in a rapidly changing environment.
Recommended/Desired Qualification for this position include:
– Curiosity is highly valued.
– EET, BS, or Associates degree in electronics is desirable, but not necessary.
– 1+ years experience testing, and troubleshooting in electronic assembly.
– Working expertise with multimeters, oscilloscopes, and basic test equipment.
– Experience soldering wires and other electronic components is required.
– Experience assembling mechanical parts is required.
Imagine how your product and process can benefit from automated material handling and autonomous X-ray inspection, and get Creative. TruView™ Fusion is a cost-effective, highly-adaptable...Read More
The Creative Electron X-ray Van, our tradeshow on wheels, just rock-n-rolled it's way through Cleveland. It was such a popular ticket that we had to...Read More
Don't let the year get by you without exploring how a tax-advantaged capital equipment purchase, say an X-ray inspection system from Creative Electron, can help...Read More