Electro Mechanical Assembler – Tinkerers and Makers Please Apply!
Creative Electron designs and manufactures award winning x-ray systems that are used worldwide. We are looking for an electronics assembler to help us with the manufacturing of our x-ray inspection systems.
The major responsibilities of this position are:
– Electro-mechanical assembly and testing of x-ray system assemblies following detailed work instructions.
– Familiarity and comfort operating machine shop power tools.
– Check product appearance per standard work procedures while meeting all quality standards.
– Maintains a clean work area.
– Rotate throughout all positions on the production line.
– Other duties as assigned by supervisor or lead person.
– Contribute to continuous improvement of production processes.
– Debugs and repairs mechanical assemblies.
– Shipping, receiving, and inventory control tasks as required.
– Sporadic heavy lifting of mechanical parts.
– Ability to multitask and thrive in a rapidly changing environment.
Recommended/Desired Qualification for this position include:
– Curiosity is highly valued.
– EET, BS, or Associates degree in electronics is desirable, but not necessary.
– 1+ years experience testing, and troubleshooting in electronic assembly.
– Working expertise with multimeters, oscilloscopes, and basic test equipment.
– Experience soldering wires and other electronic components is required.
– Experience assembling mechanical parts is required.
In this week's Fireside Chat, we take the "X" out of Xpert. With their guest, Ross Williams of HES Solar, David Kruidhof and Dr. Bill...Read More
In medical device manufacturing, an important aspect of quality assurance can simply be validating quantities of components. Manual, hand counts can be time-consuming and unreliable....Read More
Wire braid reinforced catheters have many applications, and some are used to perform lifesaving procedures. Like all medical devices, much effort and focus...Read More